Family

Fam-i- ly.... Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place.



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

I know it sounds a little boring but I love weekends with no plans! I love to just relax and have the chance to sit around all day and if I want to suddenly fall asleep and take a  little nap I can, if I want to keep my pajamas on all day I can and if I don't want to ever the the house I don't have too!! I have such a busy schedule waking up at 4:00am for work every day (Mon- Fri) and commuting 120 miles per day that I love to have the much needed down time. We spent Thursday through Sunday morning at Brad's parents house watching their dogs while they were out of town. They live at Trilogy Golf Course in Corona and every time I am there I feel like I am on vacation at a beautiful gold resort! We spent the evenings at happy hour and then off on the golf cart with the dogs and some great Ponte wine!! It was a great weekend!

Brad with Lucie (our puggle) and Baily and Cody his parents dogs



No comments:

Post a Comment